Please note that this Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that we collect and handle for the purposes of maintaining and providing information to visitors of this website. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What is our marketing policy?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- Legal basis for processing personal data under GDPR
What data do we collect?
United Health Futures collects the following data:
- Personal or Business identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) through website forms and emails.
- Business inquiries through websites, forms and emails for the purposes of either career opportunities, business engagements, proposals, CVs and any other related information.
- Website usage information. This includes page visits, device, browser and any other information that is technically collected by our web server. This is standard for all web servers.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide United Health Futures with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily submit a form, subscribe to the newsletter or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email, or blog.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Through direct engagement via our social media pages (LinkedIn and Twitter)
How will we use your data?
United Health Futures collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your inquiries
- Send you our newsletter
- Improve our website to serve you better through usage analysis
United Health Futures will not sell or otherwise disclose your personal data, except as described in this Privacy Notice. The information may also be shared with third-party service providers who perform services for United Health Futures. These service providers are not authorized by United Health Futures to use or disclose the personal data, except as necessary to perform specific services for the Company. United Health Futures requires its partners and service providers to appropriately safeguard the privacy and security of personal data they process on the Company’s behalf. However, no private data is shared directly. Any shared data is readily available in the public domain.
How do we store your data?
United Health Futures stores all data gathered via the website on our secured servers at uhf.ch.
United Health Futures will keep your personal or business information for the period you continue doing business with us or using our websites. Once this time period has expired, you can unsubscribe from any of our services as provided by our website. Any other information will be deleted from our servers permanently unless there is any legal advice against the process.
What is our marketing policy?
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com or click ‘unsubscribe’ in the marketing materials.
What are your data protection rights?
United Health Futures would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights under GDPR. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request United Health Futures for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that United Health Futures correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request United Health Futures to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that United Health Futures erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that United Health Futures restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to United Health Futures’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that United Health Futures transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us: 25, Rue Kléberg, 1201 Geneva, Suisse
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Our Company uses necessary cookies to improve your experience on our website, including:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Improve your user experience by helping you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience of our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Necessary/Essential Cookies – Our Company uses these cookies because they provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: 25, Rue Kléberg, 1201 Geneva, Suisse
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that United Health Futures has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA for more information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent – You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a Contract – Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal Obligations – Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital Interests – Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public Interests – Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate Interests – Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.